You have been harassed endlessly by a creditor and you finally reach compromise and satisfied the debt. To add insult to injury, the creditor sends you a 1099A or 1099C reflecting the forgiven amount of the debt when tax season rolls around. What do you do? Well, you’re supposed to claim any amount over $600 as taxable income. Now as a client of Tradebloc you have a choice; call client services and send us your tax documents and we will have a certified IRS tax attorney call you, advise you, and in most cases squash the notice so you don’t have to claim it. Best of all, this service is no charge if you are already a Tradebloc client.

Give us a call today.

800 554-7694